Do you want to learn French or improve your knowledge of the French language and culture?
Whatever your age, we have a program adapted to your needs!
In Boulogne-sur-Mer Langues et Cultures, our courses are based on the CECRL Cadre Européen Commun de Référence pour les Langues (CEFRL Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
Our teachers are qualified and experienced, with diversified skills. Two to three teachers work with each level group.
Our pedagogy is based on a communicative and action-oriented approach. Our teaching methods are strongly oriented towards exchanges, communication and projects.
Our courses are dynamic, and combine the study and practice of oral and written language, in all five skills: listening comprehension, oral expression and interaction, written comprehension and expression. Phonetics (diction, articulation, intonation, rhythm) is covered throughout the lessons.
Emphasis is also placed on French culture (Francophone literature, history of institutions, local history, French society, etc.) and on the intercultural dimension.
Twenty 55-minute courses are held each week, Monday to Friday, starting Monday afternoon to allow for arrivals on Sunday evening or Monday morning (or late returns from weekend excursions).
In order to guide you towards the group best suited to your level and needs, an online test is offered at the time of registration to determine what you are already able to write in French.
Upon your arrival, an interview is organised with the Pedagogical Director to validate your expectations and objectives.
– Groups of 12 students maximum in order to focus on the quality of learning
– A wide variety of multimedia teaching materials
– Individual follow-up of each student by the teachers
– Availability of the teaching team outside of the classroom to answer all your questions
– A rich programme of cultural activities, animations and discovery of local and regional heritage to complement the courses, offered at no extra cost
– Several housing options
– Teams leaders available outside of class and during the activities to ensure guidance and conviviality.