Our programs are established in accordance with the requirements of
the Ministry of Youth and Sports
Included in our program
• 20 55-minute lessons per week: 4 lessons per day, Monday through Friday, in groups of 5 to 12 participants
• A continuous programme of cultural, sports and leisure activities outside of school hours and during the weekend
• Full board accommodation in a residence reserved for minors, in rooms of 3 to 4 people
• Permanent supervision, 24/24h 7/7d by a qualified, experienced and dynamic team
• Excursion on Saturday for stays of 2 weeks or more
• Transfer from the airport to and from the residence
Accommodation is at the Lycée Mariette in Boulogne-sur-Mer, in a welcoming and green setting, in a dorm room for 3 to 4 people, with bathroom facilities outside on the same floor.
A continuous presence is ensured in the dormitory (day and night) by the staff of Boulogne-sur-Mer Langues et Cultures.
From Monday to Friday, breakfast is served on site, lunch and dinner are organized at the university restaurant located on the University campus in the city centre.
On Saturday and Sunday, breakfast is served on site. Lunch and dinner are organised during excursions or in local restaurants.
Continuous supervision by a team of qualified youth leaders, most of whom hold the BAFA diploma (Brevet d’Aptitude aux Fonctions d’Animateur).
They are involved in all activities, ensure good organisation and safety on a daily basis, and establish personalised communication with each teenager.
Dynamic courses combining fun, creative and interactive activities, with the objective of efficiency and rapid progress in the practice of the French language.
Particular emphasis is placed on oral communication to enable young people to express themselves more spontaneously, to improve their pronunciation and to enrich their vocabulary.
We also seek, through tasks, projects and concrete situations, to awaken their interest in the language and improve their knowledge of French culture.
A certificate is delivered at the end of the stay
Many recreational, cultural, sports and nautical activities promoting communication throughout the day and ensuring continuity in the learning of French.