- 15 hours of class and 5 hours of immersive activity in french language per week.
- A continuous programme of cultural, sports and leisure activities outside class periods and during the weekends.
- Full-board accomodation at Mariette High School, exclusive to minors in rooms of 3 to 4 students.
- Fulltime supervision by our qualified team, day and night.
- Weekend excursion for 2 weeks stays and more.
- Transport between the airport and the boarding school.
Adapted classes for youngsters
Our classes are dynamic, combining playful, creative and interactive practices with the goal of efficiency and fast progress in the practice of french language.
This emphasis is put on oral communication to allow students to speak more spontaneously with confidence, improve their pronunciation and enrich their vocabulary. By the means of tasks, projects and concrete situations to wake their interest for french language and improve their knowledge of the french culture.
A course certificate will be delivered at the end of the stay.
A continuous activity and animation programme
Numerous playful, cultural and sports activities are organised to stimulate communication throughout the day, ensuring continuous learning outside class periods.
Example of proposed activities:
- Nautical activities and beach games.
- Short excursions: ‘Les 2 Caps’, close towns such as Wimereux, Le Touquet, …
- Cultural tours: Museums, fortified town, Nausicaa.
- Theme parties: Board games, theatre, cultural quizz, sports, …
- Weekend excursions: Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam.
And much more!
Fullboard accomodation with the animation team
Students are accomodated at the Mariette high school in Boulogne-sur-Mer, in a welcoming and green location, in rooms from 3 to 4 students, with common bathroom at each floor.
Continuous presence is assured night and day by our team in the boarding school.
From monday to friday, breakfast is taken at the boarding shcool, and lunch and dinner are taken at the university restaurant.
On the weekends, breakfast is still taken at the boarding school, whereas lunch and dinner are organised during excursions or in the city centre of Boulogne-sur-Mer.
Supervision and safety
Continuous supervision by a qualified animation team, with a majority of activity leaders having the ‘BAFA’ Diploma (Brevet d’Aptitude aux Fonctions d’Animateur).
They organise each activity, supervise them for safety and communicate with each student.
Our stays are within conformity with the requirements of the Youth and Sports Ministry.